Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Zachary 4

Unbelievable, that this kid


has suddenly grown into this one













His birthday top ended up taking me until midnight on his birthday (at the end of his birthday) and I had to block it overnight and dry it in the sun in the morning. At least he's happy with it...




Though perhaps not as happy to model it as I'd hoped

hehehe. This is him, pouting, because I'd callously asked him to smile when his knee was sore!! (He had a tiny graze from about 2 hours before.)


The pocket turned out a bit too thin, I think, but it doesn't really matter, as long as it will hold a rock or two. The pattern is "childHood", with lots of modifications. hehe. This Summer baby doesn't really need a warm birthday jumper, especially when he inherits Byron's ones. But he still loves them.


I guess, when he's older and wants 'shop clothes', I'll knit him birthday socks.




1 comment:

ruthsplace said...

Love the colours in the jumper. I'm glad to know I'm not the only parent with a child who can maximize the most minimal of injuries. :D

Locations of visitors to this page